Important Dates for Hathaway High School:
-Thursday, July 27th
HHS New Student Registration
Hathaway High School will host new student registration on Thursday, July 27th, from 8 a.m. until noon and 1-3 p.m. Please bring your child’s certified birth certificate, Social Security card, immunization records, proof of residency, and custody papers, if applicable.
-Monday, July 31st
HHS Schedule Pick-up/ Orientation
Hathaway High students in grades 9th-12th may pick up their schedules and pay their locker rental ($3), handbook ($4), and parking fee ($3) on Monday, July 31st at the following times: Seniors, 8-10 a.m.; Juniors, 10 a.m.-noon; and Sophomores, 1-3 p.m. Freshmen Orientation will be held at 5:30 p.m. that day in the gymnasium to discuss the different diploma options.
-Wednesday, August 2nd
Hathaway High will host PreK and Kindergarten Orientation at 5 p.m. Wednesday, August 2nd in the classrooms. Parent Orientation will be held that same day at 6 p.m. in the gymnasium. At least one parent is encouraged to attend. Parents may join the PTC and pay their child’s fees prior to the meeting.
Please download the FREE Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp for your iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ devices. The Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp enables parents, students, alumni, faculty and staff to quickly access all of the who, what, when and where for Hathaway High School.
The Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp is free and can be found in the Apple App Store℠ and Google Play by searching for “School Info App”. With it, you can:
• Opt-in to receive push notifications
• Keep up with the latest news and information
• View calendars for general events, athletics, clubs and school organizations
• Add events & calendars to your device calendar or share calendars
• View a map of event locations & get directions to off-campus events
• Find faculty and staff contact info
• Get important documents & other media
• Access quick links to school menus, online gradebook system and more
The Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp also provides students with valuable tools, including:
• My Assignments – a virtual assignment book that students can use to keep up with their homework, upcoming tests and projects, complete with the due date and priority level.
Our Library continues to collect Community Coffee UPC's as well as Empty Computer Cartridges. Please send these items to school with your children. Thanks for your support!