School will be dismissed this Thursday, February 23 at 11:25. A letter will be sent home today.
A student fan bus will be offered on a first come first serve basis for $3. The bus will depart at 2:30 from school. This bus will stop after the game at a fast food chain. This bus is for 6-12 graders and a permission slip and money must be collected to reserve your spot.
Admission for the game will be $7. Game starts at 6:00 and doors will open at 5:00.
We are trying to plan to have a adult charter bus. We MUST have 49 or 55 people signed up by 2:00 today in order to book it. The cost for the 49 passenger will be $27 and the cost for the 55 passenger will be $28. This bus will also depart at 2:30 and plans to stop for supper after at a fast food chain. Please respond back on this post if you are interested. Our phone lines are still down.
You can either respond on Facebook to the HHS Parents Post or email Dawn at Dawn.Augustine@jdpsbk12.org for more information on the buses.
Order forms are attached. Order forms are due Friday 2/10/17.
The Jefferson Davis Early Childhood and Community Network (ECCN) has scheduled its spring roundup for children age birth to five. Jefferson Davis Parish Schools will hold their annual Pre-K Roundup for the 2017-2018 school year at each community school site. In order for a child to attend Pre-K in August 2017, they need to be 4 years old on or before September 30, 2017. Hathaway High's roundup will be on Friday, February 17th from 9-11.
Order forms for all items are attached. Please return to school with your child.
Please download the FREE Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp for your iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ devices. The Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp enables parents, students, alumni, faculty and staff to quickly access all of the who, what, when and where for Hathaway High School.
The Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp is free and can be found in the Apple App Store℠ and Google Play by searching for “School Info App”. With it, you can:
• Opt-in to receive push notifications
• Keep up with the latest news and information
• View calendars for general events, athletics, clubs and school organizations
• Add events & calendars to your device calendar or share calendars
• View a map of event locations & get directions to off-campus events
• Find faculty and staff contact info
• Get important documents & other media
• Access quick links to school menus, online gradebook system and more
The Hathaway High School SchoolInfoApp also provides students with valuable tools, including:
• My Assignments – a virtual assignment book that students can use to keep up with their homework, upcoming tests and projects, complete with the due date and priority level.
Our Library continues to collect Community Coffee UPC's as well as Empty Computer Cartridges. Please send these items to school with your children. Thanks for your support!